Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit or sense. If you’ve got a brain but you don’t use it, you might be a bit stupid.
These are Cipolla’s five fundamental laws of stupidity:
- Always and inevitably each of us underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
- The probability that a given person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic possessed by that person.
- A person is stupid if they cause damage to another person or group of people without experiencing personal gain, or even worse causing damage to themselves in the process.
- Non-stupid people always underestimate the harmful potential of stupid people; they constantly forget that at any time anywhere, and in any circumstance, dealing with or associating themselves with stupid individuals invariably constitutes a costly error.
- A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person there is.
Don’t be stupid!
Wake up your scalp with new electric-automatic Vitabrush! Want better looking hair? Embarrassed by falling dandruff, itching scalp? Get the new Vitabrush, the electric-automatic brush with built-in head motor.
Vitabrush gives scalp and hair invigorating “workout” in just 3 minutes. Cleans scalp, stimulates blood supply, distributes the natural oil. Fun to use – relaxing. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Hello there, Video Rangers!
On all my perilous adventures in the far corners of the earth, the ability to remain alert, to think and act wisely and quickly in the face of grave danger … saved my life and the lives of others, many times!
That’s something you want to remember whatever you do, whether it’s crossing the streets, playing sports, or coming upon the scene of an accident. If you think and act wisely and act quickly you will avert tragedy and grow up to be a strong and fearless Video Ranger!
Captain Video and His Video Rangers was an American science fiction television series aired on the DuMont Television Network from 1949 until 1955. It is estimated that more than 1,500 episodes were produced during that time.
Here is the opening sequence for the show ….
The look you want – when you want it. You will be amazed at the exciting change in you personal appearance! Wear each one independently or combine them for the effect you desire.
The combinations are limitless!
For today’s open shirt look. The deep cut Scoop undershirt is the new design to go with today’s casual, masculine open shirt look. Lets you open an extra button or two without the outdated t-shirt show-thru at the neck.
Contoured to end bulkiness while you enjoy the lush feel of fine cotton/polyester close to your skin.
Are you a robot – or do you think for yourself?
Think about it – carefully.
Varnished in orange sauce with potato flake paste, vegetable mishmash and a surprise dessert. Awful fast and awful good! Just heat and serve.