July VII, MCMLIX
Seven (7) is a natural number following six (6) and preceding eight (8). July 7th is the 188th day of the year and the seventh month of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 177 days remaining after July 7th. July starts on the same day of the week as April every year and January in leap years.
July begins astrologically when the sun is in the sign of Cancer. July is the warmest month of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and it is the second month of the summer season. The dog days of summer begins in July and it is named for Julius Caesar, who was born on July VII.
More Than 7 Facts About 7
- Seven is the 4th prime number.
- Seven is the first Newman-Shanks-Williams prime.
- Seven is the first Woodall prime.
- Seven is the third Lucas prime.
- Seven is the fourth factorial prime
- Seven is the fourth Mersenne prime exponent.
- Seven is the fourth self number.
- Seven is the second lucky prime.
- Seven is the second safe prime.
- A group or a series of seven is a heptad.
- Seven is the smallest happy number (except for the trivial example of 1)
- 7 is the only dimension, in which a vector cross product can be defined.
- The traditional number of Wonders of the Ancient World.
- The figurative number of seas.
- The number of chakras.
- The number of basic principles of the bushido.
- The number of points on a sheriff’s star.
- When rolling 2 standard six-sided dice, 7 is the number most likely to occur.
July VII, MMXIV