Start your own BIG PROFIT home import business with dazzling bargains like these ….
Amazing new plan starts you fast! Thousands of amazing import bargains can lead you to opportunities far beyond your wildest dreams. Start now at home, spare or full-time. Cash in now without previous experience or capital investment. Sparkling imports bring first day profits.
How to comfort yourself when you have acted like a jackass.
Everyone does this occasionally, and you shouldn’t feel too upset about it unless it happens quite often, such as three times a day, in which case you must simple get used to it.
Remember, other people like you as well or better for it, because it makes them feel so superior; so you’ve at least spread a little sunshine. And at the very least, you served as a bad example.
And that’s final! But remember, shopping is a feeling.
Shopping is a warm feeling.
Shopping is a special feeling.
Shopping is satisfaction.
Or, you could just avoid all the crowds …
… and do your shopping online.
The dark area covers all of the head territory of selfishness that can be seen from a side view. Do not look anywhere else for it upon the head.
Stupidity is a lack of intelligence, understanding, reason, wit or sense. If you’ve got a brain but you don’t use it, you might be a bit stupid.
These are Cipolla’s five fundamental laws of stupidity:
- Always and inevitably each of us underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
- The probability that a given person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic possessed by that person.
- A person is stupid if they cause damage to another person or group of people without experiencing personal gain, or even worse causing damage to themselves in the process.
- Non-stupid people always underestimate the harmful potential of stupid people; they constantly forget that at any time anywhere, and in any circumstance, dealing with or associating themselves with stupid individuals invariably constitutes a costly error.
- A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person there is.
Don’t be stupid!
Are you a robot – or do you think for yourself?
Think about it – carefully.
Are mental demons holding you back?
Please check all that apply:
- Poor vocabulary
- Lack of will power
- Rasping voice
- Hazy ideas
- Worry and fear
- Stage fright
- Poor memory
- Ineffective speech
- Weak personality
- Lack of concentration
- Self consciousness